« Home 

Saturday, March 10, 2007 

the glass is empty...

martini

Due to an obvious lack of time and energy to keep this going... we will no longer be podcasting. We have enjoyed every minute of our cast and are very glad to have met each and every one of you.

Thank you and goodnight.

Pene and Gigi

Welcome to retirement, ibff. :)

This makes me very sad but hey, take care you two. :]
Much love.
Krys.

O.o I love how I say Krys like you know me. >.>

:o(

Oh bummer. :( Well it was fun (a lot !!) while it lasted !!

missmonni

aww, I'm really going to miss you girls... anyway, hope you are both doing well!

This is a sad, sad day... But it was great listening to you two!

I can't say that I'm totally okay with this. I thought a podcast every now and then would be sweet or a farewell podcast might make it a bit better

but..

Don't think that I'm not grateful. Thanks for all the laughs and for letting us take a glimpse of your lives.

Penelope, thanks for the music.
Gigi, thanks for the Friends quotes.

We will definitely miss you.

Sad, but understandable --- life, itself, is a very busy subject!

I want to wish both of you all the best and thanks for taking the time to share your lives for a little while.

Maybe you could just drop in once and a while and let us all know how you're doing --- gotta tell you that there are days I do wonder about JC & Megan, the Presidential Family and others who have been in and out of the Kelkian world...

To you two lovely ladies,

I must say I am going to miss the hilarity.. but all good things come to an end

take care and stuff

-drawer of all things drawn

Girls,

Totally understandable, but let it be known here and now that you are two of the raddest people I've had the fortune of listening to on the Intarwebs.

Here's hoping to your continued good health and fortune. Love you both!

- Julia!

Dear the both of you,

I just died a little on the inside. Bitches were beastly.

You will be missed.

Take careizzle.

<3

we'll miss you guys.

hope to see you around the kelkaverse...

good luck girls..

..s

I've never commented on here, sent an email nor commented on the other blogs or forums but I felt the need to personally say goodbye to you guys.

I've listened to every podcast you've ever done and been a loyal fan ever since I first heard you on the Kelka podcast.

Thanks for the laughter and for making us part of your lives (for that brief moment in time), I'll miss the both of you terribly (and Keela too!).

You guys are totally awesome. Keep on rockin'!


-- A listener from Shanghai

P.S. I'm a big fan of Penelope's music. If you do make a CD, I'll be sure to buy it. :-)

Hi there Mashley! I don't know if you're still visiting this site but if you still are, I just want to congratulate Ashley because you're correct! Missy Higgins is indeed a lesbian!

Oh.. And I still miss the two of you. I've been listening to your old podcast when this news came out and it made me miss you even more.

Well, I hope the two of you are doing fine. (Very) Advance Merry Christmas! :) Take Care!

-M

Post a Comment

About us

  • We are ladies. (No one said anything about "prim and proper.")
  • We may or may not have something to talk about.
  • We like animals...a lot.
  • We don't like hate mail or fresh tomatoes on our sandwiches.

Previous posts

Archives

Links